Sunday, November 16, 2008

wishing well

There are a few things i have my eyes on. I love to cut out images that inspire me or pieces that i want to buy and i scrapbook it. I guess it makes me feel that my magazine addiction is ok because they don't all go to the recycling bin. I have written some random things that are on my wishlist below.
♥ My current wishilist ♥
Ksubi maxi cross dress
Claud Maus black threaded knit
Chanel ballet flats
Camilla canary yellow/turqouise kaftan
Museum fushia silkbow dress
Sass & Bide infinite wisdom swing dress
Tiffany diary
Tiffany box
Rose goblets to hang earrings on
O.P.I alpine snow and thrill of brazil
MAC slimshine in funshine
More random wrist junk
Preen sunglasses worn in their show
A Personal Trainer!!
(I think i need to win the lottery)
Also booked my tatt in for the 11th. My bestbud Sare gave me this tatt my birthday. This will be my fifth. Wonder if it's my last? I have so many ideas i would love to get drawn up but i worry how i will feel on them in the future. I have love hate relations with mine at times.

No comments: