Thursday, November 6, 2008

Influence by the Olsens

The skirt i wore on Saturday night :(

JMS has my heart forever x

I ordered Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and picked it up today weeeeee! I flicked through all the amazing pics as soon as i got home. The Olsens still remain very private and do not indulge too much. A coffee table book filled with a lot of artists, photographers and designers that inspire them and a few interview, questionaire type things the girls have filled out, again i have only skimmed through it so far and to be honest i just purchased it because it was MK&A. and a look in to what i find two of the more intriguing celebs of our day. However the creativity and depth of the book so far has by far exceeded expectations. I think i might actually learn something.
I took a pic of the beautiful book alongside my pretty pup Kiki. Isn't she just the cutest. LOVE x


No comments: