Saturday, November 8, 2008

blue jean girl


I am loving the cut off jeans look. Although i have been doing it for a few years now, every summer i can't help but return to this 'look' ahhh i am a cut off addict. My fellow hippy-at-heart Nicole Richie (I love love love this girls style post Rachel Zoe) rocks this trend and is continually in my inspirational look-book.

I am also loving the boyfriend jean not just because of recent weight gain but also for comfort. It is a comfortable, forgiving and different approach to jean wearing than the not so forgiving high waist and skinny variety. I love the androgynous look of a boy jean and AA deep V tee, or really anything with an AA deep V. So original i know but it is easier on the bank balance than my love of Bassike, LnA, Nathan Smith and S&B tee's.

Ooooh which brings me to my other love/obsession/wear to deathing. My S&B 'crackerjac' cargo's are the comfiest, coolest lazy day wear with a tee and haviana day make ever! i have seriously worn them 4 days of the week. Yes to a weight gained hippy who is a torn jean, boyfriend jean, cut-off jean and cargo wearing sloth of late.
Oh and also Nicole i love my Ray Ban aviators too. Can we be friends now? :P

No comments: